Friday, December 24, 2010

An Angel To Watch Over Me....

To my wonderful and amazing mother ( whom I created this blog for). I wanted to let her know how influential she is in my life. First: Thank you for everything you have done for me, not only did you give birth to me, but you also cared for me and raised me. I have the insights and the experiences that I have today, because of my Mother. Mom, You have always been there for me, and You do SO much. You're such a hard worker. For this, and the many words I cannot express, I would like to share a Video with you, that I recorded of me singing. It's called "An Angel to Watch Over Me" a Sally DeFord song, played so beautifully for me, by Janet Wells. I love you Momma, I hope you enjoy and I hope you keep us and the world updated by enjoying this blog!
Love Always and Forever
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment